HIs Living Canvas...

>> Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Promise myself to start a blog once am done with my degree...and so, here it is! It's not going to be a daily diary thing but more of a periodical thing so don't expect to see new ones every now and then :)

Last week unofficially marks the end of my 4 year degree journey. I barely can believe that I'm done with the degree. Thinking back, those 4 years was crazy as well as fun. Met people from all kinds of background, learn alot about the design world and most of all, I have overcome much trying to living radically for God in the industry itself.

All this would never be possible if not for God's favour and grace. Truly it was ''The favour of God surrounds me like a shield...''
Its not easy trying to meet datelines while serving God but when you honour Him, He will honour you. As many of my colleagues has said to me,''...for Jennifer, there's no problem because she have Jesus...'' God has really carried me through stressful times.

Just want to thank God for opening the door and helping me finish my degree.

1 Thoughts:

Crayn Tay 5/13/2006 1:42 am  

happy to read your blog.. but i do hope u can always update ur blog.. one week once ok?i knwo writing in english not hard for u..

degree life was not easy... but we all had overcome ..(if my english very ...wat wat.. jus leave comment la) altot my degree life jus 2 yrs.. but(uger~~~ better write in chinese) 总之,两年里,跟你合作的是一件很快乐的事。其他组别可能会有不开心的事情发生,但是我真的很开心。虽然我们还是有发生了一点的小意外。

没想到我们原来只能同班一个学期,多可怜。因为不同班,让我们又不能合作。连见面的时间都少了。。。但是我还是还是很开心认识了你。我记得,第一次见到你的时候,觉得你很酷,都不说话的。就一幅很专业的样子。就有一点点的距离感。但是就没想到我们在班上的一次即兴演出,就是一次很开心的开始。有时候,如果你问我,一进班上有没有想过会认识到谁。。我真的看不出谁会是我的朋友。

我觉得,很可惜,有时候做朋友除了说缘分,还要看看时间和空间的配合。但是但是,虽然我们都毕业了,但是我还是相信我们不会忘记对方。至少我是很肯定我自己是不会忘了谁是“siewLing”的。

小姐。。。还是很忙吗?

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP