When all hope fails...

>> Saturday, May 20, 2006

Remember that I said I wanted to go for a full camp this year without worrying about assignments deadlines, leave application and all? Yea, I have not given up and am I still praying about it.

Sometimes, God works at the most unexpected ways to make a way. Last week, I sent in my leave application form for the church camp leaves. I planned to apply for a one and a half days leave (which was my maximum), allowing me to be able to attend a 3 days, 2 night camp instead of the full 4 days, 3 nights camp. Saturday leaves were considered as a day leave so I could only go for camp on Friday afternoon onwards with the leaves that I was planning to apply.

As I was submitting the form, I was informed that the particular Saturday of the camp was a public holiday. Still trying to comprehend what I was told, I quickly recalculate the days again. It was like BINGO! Now with that public holiday, I have enough days of leaves to allow me to attend the full camp! Weird, huh? Before this, I was calculating, cracking my head on how I could find ways to attend as many session of the camp as possible but all He did was just to smack a public holiday right in the middle of the camp duration and everything was solve!

This really encouraged me. It didn't just happenned. I was longing for a full camp since last year and God had all the details planned for me all this while. So much for trying to find ways to go for a longer camp my own way :)

Next, comes the money factor. Now that I can go for a full camp, means I would need to pay for the full camp. Another new problem? But He never fails...Just a few days after I applied the leave, God provided me almost the exact amount that I needed to pay up for the full camp. Someone was actually suppose to pass me a sum of money that I have forgotten. It was given to me just in time for me to settle the camp fees. Right amount at the right time. Two miracles over a weekend...what else can I ask for? :P When all hope fails, Jesus never fails...

1 Thoughts:

Crayn Tay 7/25/2006 2:42 am  

great la..jenn...but i never got the chance to join the camp with u...
wish u all the best..

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP