KongsI Raya!

>> Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's the eve of Chinese New Year...Yea! Finally Chinese New Year is here! Nop, not that I'm overjoyed over the fact that there is going to be a lot of ang pows or food but more of the fact that I'm finally done with my job! At least for the time being :P

It had been some crazy few weeks for me in office, rushing out some job. I think I kind of broke my personal speed record completing so many designs in such a short period (I'm not really known as a speed worker). Looking back, I thought that was quite impossible, but I believe God was with me the whole time, helping me with the ideas and favours from the people around me.

I had just recovered from a series of fever, flu and throat irritation from the weeks before. Everyday was a drag especially with a tired body and so much to do. I remembered saying; "I can't go any further, I am all emptied through and there's nothing left for me to take another step today. God, if I were to go on with this day, I will have to run on Jesus-fuel! You have to fill me in today." Whenever I wake up feeling really worn out, that's what I did. So it was, the job came, the job was done. Finally, yesterday, I managed to complete all that was to be done. Yeap, there more to come after Chinese New Year but for now, at least I will get a full "kongsi raya" week (raya CNY & raya holiday) before work starts again.

Ok, off to plan my week of holiday!...

0 Thoughts:

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP