APYAC 2007 Jakarta...Here I come!

>> Thursday, May 24, 2007

APYAC in Jakarta? Yeap finally! I'm going! You can say its a last minute thing or mayb its not. The very first time I heard about the conference was in HUGE Camp 2006. At that very moment I was already thinking about going for it but still wasn't sure about it. As 2007 came, I kind of left the idea of going to APYAC because it was beginning to sound even more impossible with the limited leaves and resources that was available.

It wasn't till last week that I made up my mind. A friend acutally asked me if I was planning to go for the conference and my first answer was "No, I'm not going" but then again...after much thought, I told myself "Why not?" I have always wanted to go for the conference, and now that I see the opportunity to get there, why not go for it? I could use the time off not just for the conference and it would be a great opportunity for me to take some time off for a little break somewhere else. Yeap, It's gonna cost me some things but I guess it would be worth it.

Have been waiting anxiously for my leave to be approved for the past one week and FINALLY today I got my green light! I was so excited that I went and bought the air tickets almost immediately. Cost me quite a sum but I know I have already made a deal with Him. I'm just gonna get the tickets and I believe somehow, someway, He will make way to provide the rest for me just like how He did for my Hillsong trip in Australia.

Less then one month to go...APYAC 2007 Jakarta...Here I come!

Check APYAC out for yourselves... http://apyac07.multiply.com/

0 Thoughts:

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP