I would like to thank you, you, you & YOU!

>> Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Its 23rd May 2007, finally, I can get some time to sit and jot down all my thanks to you all! Yeap thanks to you, you,you and YOU... :) for making this weekend one of my longest weekend...my 23rd Birthday weekend! Been celebrating my 23rd Birthday since the 17th May! (although my birthday was suppose to be only one day :P) Was actually kind of not in the mood for it till you bunch of people pop your heads in and burst that 'mood bubble' with these stuff:

17th May (Thursday)
My very first birthday celebration for me this year and also one of my best gift. Had dinner at American Chili's. Stuffed ourselves silly but enjoyed the time and experience together.

19th May (Saturday)
The youth sang the birthday song and bought a cake for the May babies. Celebrated my birthday together with Joman.

20th May (Sunday)
Went out with the Sisters because Denise was back in Malaysia. Had steamboat (yea, not exactly my fav food) but did enjoyed the eggs though. After that, we adjourned to Coffee Bean. Little did I realise the Sisters we actually rushing to get me a cake before I step to the counter to order my coffee and cake. They prepared a little surprise with the cake and celebrated an early birthday for me.

21st May (Monday)
Had many birthday smses and a few calls when the clook strucked midnight. Simple wishes but was meaningful.Started my day with a nice thoughtful breakfast treat.

In the office that day, I had birthday lunch celebration treat from my boss (unexpected). Later, at tea time, had a second round of celebration with a huge jelly birthday cake. After the birthday song, my boss presented me with an ang pow...(really unexpected and I was kind of tight financially at the moment!),thank God for the blessing!

On my way home, I received another special gift. I had a birthday song presented to me live via my handphone. The person actually called, sang and played the guitar through the handphone for me after practicing it a few times. So sweeeet! :P

Dinner that night was Sushi with my family at Sakae Sushi. Next was Starbucks. Lyd had organised a small meet up there. A few of the guys were there and John bought me a cake to celebrate my birthday. (unexpectedly rare! but so good of him :P) Got a pretty Bonita hair accessory from Lyd and a thoughful Ikea gift from the guys (yes John, you're the best~~again, haha) Spent the rest of my day with them - my bunch of thoughtful buddies :)

22nd May (Tuesday)
The Thor's decided to bring me out for dinner. Had an opportunity to go for a treat at Marche at The Curve. Food was good but what I enjoyed most was the concept of the place. Never really had an opportunity to dine there so the experience itself was a BIG gift to me. Yeap, maybe be nothing much to some, but for me it was special.

23rd May (Wednesday)
Not over yet? Haha...yea. Lil' bit more to go. Unexpectedly got a nicely wrapped Skin Food product from my fellow marketing colleagues (excuses from them: Sorry "DHL-Dua Hari Lambat"). Haha...how nice of them.

There are still plenty others but I guess if I go on, I'll never get to finish anytime soon. All in all, I did enjoyed myself. Yeap, not so much of what I got but because of u all! Your time, effort, thoughts and everytyhing else that you have put in to make my weekend a great one. A very big THANK YOU to ALL! Love you all! :)

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP