Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008...

>> Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Heya...Yea, for a moment I almost wanted to abandon this blog. So many things and so little time to write...I thought might as well forget it. But, here I am again! :) Kept thinking that it's not worth to trash something that I have decided to start and so...here we go...

Goodbye 2007, the year...
  • Participated in APYAC in Jakarta!
  • Got the opportunity to visit Bangkok somehow with an almost all expense paid trip! (with His blessings!)
  • Bought myself a PDA, unique watch, gifts & etc...(probably the year that I spent the most on myself...very rare)
  • Privileged to take on the design jobs for the YAM and to serve in the YAM Band (Influence & HUGE). Glad was able to help up! :)
  • Being part of the BOH ministry someway, somehow (design and everything else I could help)
  • My working hour seems to extend by itself as the months passed by.
  • Increase of 'Friend-o-meter'
  • One of those years where your Emo-ness and tears just could leave you alone
  • More exposure and learning experience as I work (as a result of being in the "Hampalang Department')
  • Lost my whole handbag with my hand phone, PDA and many other valuable stuff in it just 2 days before Christmas (Romans 8:28)
  • Celebrated a 'Movie Christmas' by entering the cinema 2 times on Christmas day
  • Experienced one of my most quiet Christmas and New Year...(after so many years of rushing for presentations and what not. No complains, just felt weird)
  • Had our very own youth retreat in the most 'jungle' place in GRYP Retreat history, with us organising it ourselves (thank God for His Hands)
  • I did it again!...No hand made Christmas gifts for the 2nd year...sweat!
I guess there's more to it but I just could pen it all down at once. 2007...a year of weird combinations...

And so, Goodbye 2007 and Hello 2008...a brand new year, a brand new start. 2007 was a year of preparation, so that I would be ready for 2008...and the process goes on each year! Hopefully, never stops till He comes again...



0 Thoughts:

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP