So what you're gonna do bout it?...

>> Saturday, January 12, 2008

A little glimpse of what we had during our MAXIS Bible Study today...

Imagine walking up to your mailbox and finding an envelope addressed to you and all the return address said was : God.
Here's what's inside...

My Dear Child,
I love you. I desire to spend as much time with you as possible. I took great joy in being part of your creation and your salvation. I consider My sacrifice for you a sign of My significant love for you. My child, I want the best for you. I believe in you. I look forward to our daily times together. It gives Me great pleasure to spend time with you. Don't forget, I'm always with you.
Love,
God

What would you have done if you've gotten this letter from God himself? Wait a minute, let me rephrase that...
What would you NOT HAVE DONE if you've gotten this letter from God himself?

Awesome eh? If you are a child of God, imagine it no more. That's exactly what He is trying to tell you right now! You are HIS CHILD and this is YOUR LETTER! Now that you know that...So what you're gonna do about it?

0 Thoughts:

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP