Gotta START somewhere...

>> Sunday, January 13, 2008

Its 13th January 2008! 13 days has passed for the year...keep telling myself I want to start doing something to make this year a better year. Day by day passed but still nothing much is done.

Today, I told myself that I got to get that '2008 Journal' of mine. Every year I will get a small diary for my daily spiritual journal inputs. This year however, I have been delaying it. Silly excuses like 'too expensive, can't find a nice diary' & etc was part of the reason for the procrastination. Had to admit, because of that, I didn't have a proper place to write down all my devo / spiritual inputs for 2008 yet.

So yea, told myself I think I got to start somewhere , somehow. Finally, today after lunch I made a 'purposeful' trip to the nearest bookstore and bought an averagely looking diary for my journal records. Who cares about how the book looks like or whether its suits my taste or not (normally I'm very particular about it). I just needed something to START...buying the diary was a step to START the ball rolling towards working for a better year!

First entry on my journal for year 2008 starts on 13th January...I guess better then never...

0 Thoughts:

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP