I ate the bread and drank from the cup...

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

Just got back from Toefl's 23rd belated birthday dinner at TJ Haus. I'm totally zonked out today for some reason. Probably due to the long weekend. Must find a way to go through my weekend feeling less tired. This is gonna be my weekends for quite some time, I better get tuned up for it :)


Had communion again at FCC PH service yesterday. In FCC PH, we partake communion every Sunday, unlike the once a month communion in HPA. As I was preparing myself to partake the communion yesterday, somehow a thought just came by. I felt like God was saying to me, "Jenn, remember my grace and love for you? Now, be renew in it as you do this every week!" It's like "Hello, please remember again this week yea...you have committed your life to me & My love is still with you!"

With that thought, I prayed & thanked Him, with tears in my eyes...I ate the bread and drank from the cup...

0 Thoughts:

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP