A New Year...2010

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok, for some reason, I'm have somehow wandered back here. Haha...
And again...it has been a while. Good news is, this post is coming from my new baby, Macbook Pro :)
Well, been a long 6 months. Felt it was longer. Not gonna summarise my lost time here, or not I will take forever to finish this post again. Aww...ok, maybe I'll just go through what I have fulfilled in my 2009 resolutions -_-

- Finished the bible again, thanks to Old Testament Survey class @ BCM Night Class.
- Have at least 10 regulars for college cell / ministry. Awesomely, God made way for more! We have at least bout 12 people! PTL!
- Got myself a handphone to replace my stolen one. Got myself a E66! His blessing through a freelance job!
- Got myself a new machine, which is what I'm using now.

Never got to fulfill my "a-country-a-year" thing. But hey, what's there to complain about? I actually achieved more than I thought I would :) And all this...is thanks to You, my Father in Heaven! :)

Oh, I just realised I did not mentioned about my new job since I started. Yes, old news...I have moved into a new job on October 2009. Since then, I have been thrust into a new world of retail merchandising, events, special projects & whatever else you can think of that generates profit (yes, that's exactly what I would describe to anyone who ask me what do i do currently). Well, was scary and still is but I'm learning alot of new stuff. It was a decision and He has brought me through it - will tell you more on the testimony in another post. I've been truly blessed by it; both knowledge and financially. This month itself, God has just poured down even more as my boss decides to give me a raise and bonus. Talk about "pressed down, shaken together and running over"...you can't even imagine the meaning!

This year too, I have started to attend another extra service. Faith City Church, Putra Heights,
there's where I go every Sunday @ 5pm now. Taking a step to another new level :)

ok...hope to update more soon.

0 Thoughts:

Recommended reads...

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP